Some days you just need a need a spicy, flavorful, herbie, creamy, soup. This cucumber gazpacho fits the bill. Super easy to make, and fool proof. A great way to pack fresh greens and alkalizing veggies into your day!
- 2 medium sized cucumbers (or 1 long English cuc)
- 1/2 avocado (approx 1/2 cup)
- 1 handful fresh basil (or baby spinach)
- 1/2 cup water (or almond milk)
- 1 TBS olive oil
- 1/2 TBS coconut vinegar (or 1 TBS lime juice)
- small handful of or combo of: dill, cilantro, parsley, or other green herbs.
- optional: 1/2 jalapeno (adjust heat to your liking)
- optional: 2 stalks celery (replaces need for salt)
Makes enough for 2 large bowls.
Garnish for Each Bowl:
- 1 TBS hemp seeds
- 1 TBS cold pressed oil (pumpkin, flax, olive)
- 1 TBS fresh chopped herbs
- optional: sea salt & pepper
- optional: sunflower sprouts or microgreens
Blend soup ingredients together in a high speed blender. Chill for a couple hours, or eat right away. Garnish & enjoy!